Monday, April 2, 2018

Puzzle Pizzazz - Vol. Spanish

After my success with math Double Letter Puzzles, one of our Spanish Teachers wanted one, so I completed a few for her.  I have 2 Spanish food words in English and 2 Spanish words that I hoped the kids would be familiar with.  I do not teach or speak Spanish so I picked words I was also familiar with ;-).




How does a math teacher know this one?!?!  
I eat at a lot of Mexican food restaurants ;-)

I also did a blank Double Letters directions so you could fill it in for each puzzle.  



I then laminate them all and post them in the classroom on the board with magnets or the hallway with Velcro.  I make 2 copies as well so I can do both.  Below is a Velcro one in the hallway.




Download all the Spanish puzzles here for FREE!  I uploaded both Word and PDF.  The font used in Word was Cheri and you can download it here for FREE!

For those of you interested in the 'Mathy' terms ones, you can find them all on my previous blog post here for FREE.  I also have further explanation of the puzzles and how they work.

If you have any others, please share!

Thanks,
Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Hello Dear,

I really like your blog, it's really useful for me.

Math Puzzles - PuzzleFry is the hub for interview puzzles, brain teasers, logic puzzles, brain games, riddles, Logical Questions, Math and Number Puzzles and quizzes.

Visit Now - https://puzzlefry.com/