Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Harry Potter Graphing

Wizardingly quick post for my Harry Potter themed graphing activity. Just this year I discovered the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and am now imposing it on all my students. I love having a theme in assignments and Quidditch made a great goal for this needed skill.



My geometry team specifically needs the graphing skill of a point and slope but not in the formula. I like to make assignments that are also formative assessment where students know right away if they are doing it correctly. All the lines intersect and bludger or the snitch!


Get the worksheet here for free! I have it in both Word and PDF. If you are interested in the font, it is free on dafont.com!


Hopefully this will be the first of other Wizarding graphing activities!

Enjoy!
Lisa