Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Harry's Horcrux Ozobot Challenge!

So... I will admit, until last year, I had never read or seen a Harry Potter anything! My New Year's Resolution was to read at least one book as I did not want to force myself to read more if I did not enjoy it. I. DRANK. THE. KOOLAID.




I am a Potterhead!

I took it to the classroom..... 





And in a number of assignments which you can read about and get FOR FREE at the links below:

And now I'm taking it to Ozobot!



Ozobot adventures allow for a lot of logic, order of operations, troubleshooting, and so much more! All fundamental skills in math, science, English, school, work,..... life!




Ozobot's are an excellent tool for students of all ages! 





Get the Activity for FREE on Ozobot classroom here!




And for all of you Dobby fans, here is a printable sock ;-)

Enjoy!
Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the koolaid fever! I love these.