Monday, March 2, 2020

Expo FUN! Exponential Function Graphing with Harry and the Horcrux

I often ask myself, why can't I just use what I have? Because I'm a 'puppy at the park' according to Girl's Who Code author Reshma Saujani. I get soooo excited over something new and especially when it can be themed.

Enter Harry's Horcrux Quandary!


I needed a Exponential Functions Graphing Activity and always love when there is instant assessment. Graph across the Horcrux, Harry Finds it! Get my notes and PPT here for free.

I just couldn't resist. I love the graph across a picture assignments so students know immediately if they did it correctly. 


There are 5 problems with no transformations as that what out standards expect. But you can edit to fit your needs. I always provide the PDF and Word document. 

I also included my editable word document with the graph template in case you need to adjust.


The font I used is Harry P and available for FREE on dafont.com here!

Download all me resources for FREE HERE!

Hope you can help Harry find the remaining Horcrux!

Enjoy!
Lisa


No comments: