Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Linear Graphing is Among Us!

This year has been crazy and I will not take the time here to discuss all the changes and challenges. I just wanted to let you all know why I have not posted earlier. The time to create has been non-existent, the motivation and creativity, zapped... but this week I feel like I've got a flow and as a result, did some creating!

Working on linear equations, I decided my tried and true Zombie themed assignment was just not what I wanted to do this year as I wanted fewer problems and I also like to use our standardized test coordinate planes.


A result of this is.... 

Among Us Impostor Search!

This is based on a new computer/app that students are playing. I learned this from my son who has informed me of all the ins and outs. Basically, everyone is a character and you are trying to seek out and identify the 'Impostors'.  

The equations are a variety of forms but it is editable!

A short but sweet post. Hope you enjoy! And please let me know if you find any mistakes or areas that need correction. If you would be a copy of the key, please contact me from your school email at camfan54@att.net. I will only send keys to school teacher emails to help protect the integrity of the assignment. Thank you!

Get the resources for FREE here! 

 




A student drew this on their WS 🥰



Enjoy,

Lisa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! Do you have an answer key?

Lisa Richardson said...

yes! please email me at camfan54@att.net from a school email. thank you!

Unknown said...

Could I have the answer key?
Love this worksheet, it'll be great practice.

Blogger as well said...

Do you have the answer key?
To this activity?

Unknown said...

Can we have the answer key

Lisa Richardson said...

I just saw this! Sorry, please email me from your school email and I will send the key. Thank you! Camfan54@att.net

Lisa Richardson said...

I just saw this! Sorry, please email me from your school email and I will send the key. Thank you! Camfan54@att.net

Lisa Richardson said...

I just saw this! Sorry, please email me from your school email and I will send the key. Thank you! Camfan54@att.net