Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sorting Hat Slope-Intercept

Annnnnnddddd... of course I could not just use something I already had right? Annnnnnddddd... of course I had to theme it with our Homecoming Week dress up day....


This is handwritten and eventually I will try and get it typed up but wanted to share in case you were wanting a unique practice opportunity to convert to slope-intercept from different forms. I was trying to create a review for a major grade we were starting the next day.


Since Hogwarts has 4 houses, of course, I had to make 4 versions (hence the handwritten versions... for now).

Even students who do not know Harry Potter, enjoyed the activity as I explained a little about the process and each house. It was really cute seeing all their reactions to what house they got in.

They only end up doing 6 problems so it can be quick but some rich review problems. I mix them up as I pass out so do not know who gets which destiny. For my online classes, I assigned all 4 versions separately to particular groups.

I will reupload when I get them typed up but I hope you enjoy finding your wizarding destiny!



As always, please let me know if you find any mistakes so I may correct as I am creating the typed versions.

Enjoy!

Lisa

No comments: