Monday, January 13, 2020

What's In Your Future?!?! Multiplying Binomials

Will you be a race car driver? Will you have 10 kids? Where will you live? All these can be answered with some multiplying binomials!!

So to expand upon my Clue Factoring Activity, I decided to do something different with multiplying binomials. Using the same concept, you will solve the problems to reveal your future! Kind of like the old MASH game.
 

The students were thoroughly enjoying it. They were completely engaged in the activity and groan grumbles and cheers went through the class as they revealed their destiny.



There are 3 versions with all the same problems, just the answers are mixed up. 

For answer keys, please email camfan54@att.net from an official teacher school or professional account that I can verify. I have had a number of students and generic email accounts request keys. I don't want to ruin the integrity of an assignment for any of you. Thank you and hope you understand.

To get my original Clue Factoring activity, click here.

To get this activity for FREE, click here! 
I have left it in both Word and PDF. The font used was KG Payphone which can be downloaded for FREE on dafont.com here!!


Enjoy discovering the secrets to your future!

Lisa

No comments: