Thursday, November 15, 2018

Star Wars Systems 2

Previously, I created a systems of Equations Warm-Up/Exit activity that was 17 years in the making!  I'm "that teacher" when it comes to goofiness so this was right up my alley.  Read about and get it for FREE here!  I also have links for the fonts.  This year, I created a new one and wanted to share in this quick post!


I have both the Word and PDF for you for FREE!  I set this one up a little different as I wanted them to practice using the calculator to find the intersection points so the points are not exact.  I also have the first equations for them on the first problem to do some guided practice.  

For any keys, please feel free to email me at camfan54@att.net from your school or professional account.  I've had students try and email for keys in the past but luckily their email said student! 

I'm also working on one where they draw the light sabers!!  I'll keep you posted.

Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: